1. Sets tone for the committee work
2. Ensures that members have the information needed to do their jobs.
3. Oversees the logistics of committee's operations.
4. Reports actions to the business chair before each board meeting.
5. Reports to the full board on committee's decisions/recommendations as needed
6. Assigns work to the committee members
Purpose: Provide opportunities that facilitate relationship building between families and staff
Composition: 2 chairs, at least 5 members
Purpose: Advertise Delaware Cooperative Preschool to the community to ensure strong enrollment
Composition: one chair and at least 3 members
Purpose: Raise funds to support preschool programming Composition: two chairs and at least 8 members
Purpose: Manage a cleaning program for the preschool so that children have a clean environment for learning
Composition: one chair and members who have opted to clean the classroom
Purpose: further DCP’s mission of providing quality educational opportunities for young children and their families
Composition: two chairs and at least three members
Purpose: Assist with development and implementation of technology that will benefit the school
Composition: At least one member
Purpose: Maintain DCP equipment
Composition: one chair and two or more members
Note: all enrichment opportunities should be scheduled with the best attempt at reaching the most families possible